Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Interview Questions

My name is Obed and my favorite food is Chinese food. My favorite type of music is rock and electronica. My favorite TV shows are Small ville, Supernatural, and Heroes. I like to watch horror movies and sometimes drama movies. My favorite subject in school is English, i think i will excel in this subject because I'm good in essays and because it is the class in which i get the better grades. My strengths are being independent and being able to work alone. My weaknesses are working too fast and not double checking and trying to make everything perfect. I don't usually study for tests but when i do i summarize sections that i think are going to be in the test and take small notes. From this class, i would like to learn how make a product more appealing to people, even if the product is not famous enough. I think work should be divided into the team in sections that were all good at. I would be a great team leader because im not bossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment